Baru jerr lepas makan tengahari...resepi tengahari ni,simple jer..mushroom soup dengan Baked Rice Cheese..sedappp....lebih kurang jer dengan baked rice d Pizza Hut..tapi yang ni i cedok resepi dari internet..nak jugak tau kan..macamner nak buat..takkan ari2 nak p Pizza Hut...Hah..sapa-sapa yang nak try this resepi..cubalah..pasti nak lagi...(korbankan lahh diet anda yerr)....huhuuuu..
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- Water to cook rice
- 5 garlic cloves
- 200g (white or brown) button mushrooms, sliced
- 200g chicken fillet, cubed
- 15g butter
- a few tablespoons mushroom soup (I use campbell)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I use mild red cheddar)
- Salt & Pepper
- Parsley (garnishing)
1. Wash and rinse rice until water runs clear.
2. In a heated wok or saucepan, melt the butter. Add the sliced mushrooms and cut chicken pieces, saute for a few minutes until the surface of the chicken pieces is white.
3. Add the washed rice, salt and black pepper to taste. Stir well.
4. Wait for the rice mixture to cool, then transfer to a rice cooker. Add the garlic cloves. Add water to cook rice (I use slightly more than 1 1/2 cups of water – adjust the water amount according to your cooker).
5. When the rice is cooked, portion out the rice into individual oven-safe baking dishes (or use a 20cm x 20 cm square alumnium tray) until about half the height of the dish.
6. Smear some mushroom soup sauce on top of the rice, and topped with a layer of shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
7. Baked in a pre-heated oven at 200C (392F) for about 20-25 minutes, or until all the cheese has melted and is very slightly browned. Garnish with parsle
kredit to:noobcook.com for picture and recipe...thanks...